Register for your Garden Plot here!
We currently do not have any plots available..
Come visit us at Glenloch Recreation Center at 601 Stevens Entry. We are currently taking applications for our new garden and the plots are going fast. This beautiful 55 large plot and 4 small plot community garden is open to all those interested in growing your own pesticide free veggies!
Please register by downloading the application form and mailing it to us, along with your payment . If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to review the Garden Membership Rules below so you are ready to plant!
- Each gardener is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of their garden plot and immediate plot area. Please refrain from using dilapidated, rusted or weather worn items or furniture. Watering, weeding, harvesting and any other garden related maintenance are all the responsibility of the gardener. Gardeners may arrange for other gardeners to tend/water their plots.
- For safety and maintenance purposes, all aisles need to be kept clear of tomato cages, trellises, poles, tools or anything else which inhibits safe walk-ability. Nothing shall be grown on the garden fence. Community tools will be returned to the shed for storage and cleaned of debris.
- Always monitor when watering the garden. Never leave the water on, but drain the hose of water replacing it within its irrigation hole and ALWAYS replace cover.
- Children are welcome in the community garden but must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised at all times.
- If a group or individual must abandon their plot for any reason, they will notify the board via email: email@example.com.
- UNATTENDED GARDENS MAY BE REASSIGNED OR COVERED BY THE BOARD. (Examples of unattended gardens: excessive weeds, rotting produce.)
- No animals are allowed within the fenced area.
- ALWAYS lock the gate AND shed after leaving.
- No nails, screws etc. are to be inserted into the plastic lumber sides of garden plots without permission.
Please be mindful that this is a shared space.
If you have questions, or are unable to fulfill your commitment, are leaving town for an extended amount of time during the growing season, please contact the board via email: firstname.lastname@example.org